Shockwave Therapy in Toronto Can Help Your Sore Feet
What Can Shockwave Therapy Treat?
- Plantar Fasciitis.
- Heel Spurs.
- Achilles Tendonitis.
- Ligament or Tendon Injury or Sprain.
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy
- No Side Effects – Other Pain reduction options often involve medication that can take a toll on body parts rather than specifically targeting the Pain.
- No Allergic Reactions – If you suffer from allergies, are prone to sensitivities or have been known to have sporadic reactions to other oral or topical Treatments, Shockwave Therapy offers a no-risk treatment option for your aching Feet.
- Fast Results – Patients will feel relief and experience results very quickly after receiving Treatment.
- Accelerated Healing – Shockwave Therapy doesn’t just distract or reduce the Pain, but accelerates Healing in Connective Tissue.
- Non-Invasive Procedure – Shockwave Therapy can help patients treat their ailment without Invasive surgery, risk of infection, helping them get back to their normal routine quickly.
What to Expect from Shockwave Therapy
- Initial Assessment – Before determining if Shockwave Therapy is appropriate for you, you will need a thorough Assessment from a trained Foot Specialist in Toronto.
- How It Works – Shockwave Therapy sends high energy acoustic waves into the body, stimulating the area that is in Pain and causing an Inflammatory response that is followed by Vascularization. The Treatment boosts the body’s ability to heal itself by stimulating Blood Circulation and Metabolism, encouraging damaged Tissues to Heal and Regenerate.
- High Success Rate – The results are best for those who suffer from Chronic Heel Pain, as it is most suitable for Bone and Connective Tissue Healing. Plantar Fasciitis patients have responded well to the Treatment.
- Treatment Schedule – More than one course of Treatment is administered in order to continue to promote Healing and get the most relief and results for patients. Most Patients will be given Treatments once a week for 3 weeks. Your Foot Specialist will work with you to find a schedule that works for you and your lifestyle.
- How the Appointments Work – Generally, three sessions are required, lasting from 15-30 minutes each. Patients may experience some Discomfort during the session.
- Cost Effective Treatment – We research industry prices to ensure we are staying competitive for Shockwave Therapy Treatment prices. We believe that pricing shouldn’t be a barrier to the public for Foot Treatments. Please call our office today to learn more about pricing for Shockwave Therapy.
- Quick Appointment Availability – We can get you into the Clinic within a very short time frame often within 1-3 days.
Want to find relief from Chronic Foot Pain? Visit the Foot Care Specialists in Toronto at The Foot Clinic. With years of experience, our team of trained Foot Specialists can help find the Treatment that is right for your unique Pain and lifestyle requirements. We’ll have you back on your Feet, Pain-free in no time. Call The Foot Clinic in Toronto at (416) 638-FEET (3338) to book your Appointment. You can also contact us online to learn more about our services or ask about your Feet.